Parenting Plan

If you and your partner are separating and you have minor children, you will need to establish a parenting plan together. A parenting plan outlines agreements regarding the care and upbringing of the children, including child support, visitation, primary residence, school and medical affairs. You don’t have to draw up this plan yourself — after consultation with you and your ex-partner (or their attorney), Franssen Advocaten can draft a parenting plan which takes into account the wishes of both parties and the best interests of the children.

Lees over het Ouderschapsplan in het Nederlands